Top Baby Blogs

Monday, May 10, 2010

Savings for the week May 2nd to May 8th 2010



I didn't get much this week, really!!  Here is the breakdown of where I went and what I got plus my savings and out of pocket expense.
  • CVS Pharmacy:  They had on sale their Citrus Mouth Wash small for 0.99cents plus a store coupon for $1 off so I got two for Free after the coupon.  They also had the Dawn Hand Renewal dishwashing liquid for 0.97 cents.  I got a $1 off coupon from the Home Made Simple mailer (request yours!!) .  I ended up getting one for Free after the coupon.  They are running a special this month on Stayfree Pads and Carefree Liners.  I got Stayfree for $3.89 on sale and got $2 ECB back plus I used a $2 off coupon and ended up paying under $2 for it.  I got two of these deals.  The limit is 5 per household with your CVS ExtraCare Card.  I also did their Nivea Body Wash deal.  I got 4 at $4.88 each and used 3 coupons for $4 off each and one for the Men's Body wash of $3 off.  I paid $4.52 and got $5 ECB back plus I had some ECB from previous visits so I ended up getting the Body Washes for Free.  At the end, after my visits, I Saved $35.66 according to the receipt.  I spent out of pocket $5.03
  • Target: At Target this week I got a Kodak Picture DVD for $14.99 and got one Free.  I tried to use the Kodak coupon to get them both Free for this deal but Target would not honor both the sale and the coupon in one transaction.  Oh well!  Still a good deal.  I also got a Free Nivea Body Wash after $4 off coupon, Free Motrin PM after $3 off coupon stacked with a Target $1 off coupon, Free Vaseline lotion after stacking coupons, Starbuck instant coffee 3 pack for $1.50 after stacking coupons, SoBe zero Calorie water for 0.50 cents each after B1G1 coupon, and Free Armor All Car cleaner and Wheel Protectant after coupons and Mail in Rebate.  I saved, according to the receipts, $70.36 and spent $19.45.
  • Walgreens: I only got a few things at Walgreens plus a Free 8x10 Collage Photo.  I saved $16.94 and spent $5.54.
  • Publix: My best buy at Publix was the chicken breasts which were $1.99/lb. Also their Mojo Rotis Chicken was on sale for $4.99 so I got two, took the meat off the bones, and froze it so we can have yummy chicken for the next couple of weeks.  I also used my Nabisco Free cookies coupon I got from Facebook on the first Monday of every month.  I also got some of the new Mt Dew flavors which are on sale $1 each plus they have a $1 off 2 coupon so I got those for 50 cents each!  My favorite so far is Typhoon.  You can get them, try them, and vote online for your favorite flavor.  The winner flavor will be added to their Mt Dew line.  After coupons and sales, I saved $52.43 and spent $38.50
  • BJ's: I only got a can of Mix nuts at BJ's and used a $1 off coupon.  Savings of $1 and spent $9.89.  
I am looking forward to a better week this week.  My goal is to try and be better each week than the previous week.  :o)

Happy Savings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment