Top Baby Blogs

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Free Music Download - The Biggest Loser Workout Playlist



Go HERE and click at the bottom where it says Download It Free.  You can also follow Shay's journey as she continues to lose weight before the Biggest Loser Season 9 Finale which airs on Tuesday May 25th (this coming Tuesday!) on NBC at 8pm to 10pm.  I have my DVR ready to go.
If you follow the show, don't forget to vote for the Third finalist between Koli and Daris.  Click HERE to vote for your favorite.  You can vote up to Ten Times online.  You can also vote via text message (rates due apply!) and by toll free phone call.
My Favorite is Koli.  I love both Koli and Sam.  I have been cheering them on all season long.    
Who is your favorite from the Final Four? 
Leave a comment and let me know.  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment