Top Baby Blogs

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Home Garden Update



Yesterday, I transplanted three new plants I planted indoors at the end of March 2010.   See post on those plants here.  I took photos of the Tomato and Green Pepper plants I planted at the end of February and they are looking so big.  See my Onion, Tomato and Green Pepper plants below. 



I planted new Chamomile, Forget Me Not, and Cilantro plants (these are the empty pots you see in the 1st photo).  I will post an update once they start showing some life.
See photos below for Rosemary and Basil plants.




I am so excited about this Garden.  I am praying it all goes well.  I am especially looking forward to the Rosemary plant as I can use the branches as skewers and make nice yummy Chicken skewers with Rosemary.  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment