Top Baby Blogs

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Freebies in my Mailbox week of May 9th to May 15th



I will be doing a weekly post on all the Free samples and such I get in my Mailbox.  This week I got plenty of good ones.  If you want to request one let me know.  If it is still available I will be happy to post the link to where you can request your free sample.

  • Mon.: Pantene shampoo and conditioner for Color Treated hair thru Facebook, U by kotex sampler from Walmart, and a Rebate Check.
  • Tues.: P&G Sampler which included Pantene shampoo and Conditioner for Curly hair, Metamucil Pink Lemonade, and Cascade dishwasher tablets from Sam's Club
  • Wed.: I got a Rebate Check
  • Thurs.: Suave shampoo from Target, John Frieda Root Awakening shampoo, conditioner, and smoothing lotion from Walmart, and Eucerin Body Lotion with SPF and Face Lotion with SPF from Walmart
  • Fri.:  Martha Stewart Living Magazine
  • Sat.: 2 Pull Ups from Costco
What freebies did you get this week?  Share with us and if they are still available feel free to share the link.I get almost all my freebies from Freebies 4 Mom

Enjoy the Freebies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment