Top Baby Blogs

Monday, May 3, 2010

Menu Plan Mondays



I planned our menu for this week.  It is short because my in laws are visiting to spend Mother's Day with us. 
  • Monday - Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts with Mojo marinade from Publix, veggies, rice, and beans
  • Tuesday - Taco Night
  • Wednesday - Leftover Publix Rotisserie Chicken with Sweet Mashed Potatoes
  • Thursday - Pizza Night
  • Friday - Dinner with my in laws
  • Saturday - Dinner with my in laws
  • Sunday - any leftovers from Friday and Saturday
I will try to be better at keep posting my Menu Plan Mondays.
You can see other Menus from other bloggers at I'm an Organizing Junkie

Enjoy your week!
Happy Mother's Day to all!! 

3 comments:

  1. For pizza night, do you order in or make your own? The pizza crust recipe at passioantehomemaking.com is my favorite. Turns out PERFECT every time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just visiting from Organizing Junkie. Great Menu you have here. Stop by and check out my giveaway; all I need is a comment. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary Jo: I usually just get a Frozen Pizza and bake it. It is my way of getting a break from the kitchen. I have seen the recipe you told me about and I am going to try it. Will need to add the ingredients to my shopping list. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete