Top Baby Blogs

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Birthday Freebies



Make sure and check out Freebies 4 Mom this week.  She is posting some awesome Freebies you can score on your birthday.  Her birthday is today and my birthday is this Friday so I am excited and looking forward to some freebies like a Starbucks drink of my choice, a coffee from Dunkin Donuts, a coffee from Borders Bookstore, ice cream from Marble Slab and from Cold Stone, and more.

Check out Freebies 4 Mom for more details and a list of her birthday freebies for people of all ages.

Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I am a new follower from Friday Follow, so glad to have found your blog. Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day weekend!

    Eloise
    Mommy2TwoGirls
    http://mommy2twogirls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here from FF and wanted to say hi.
    Take a minute an check my blog out if you haven't already.
    I have lots of great giveaways going on.
    Thanks :)

    ethertonphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete