Top Baby Blogs

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Savings for week of April 4th to April 10th

I know the week is not over yet, but I am very excited about all the savings I got this week so far.  I submitted a lot of rebates this week, about $50 worth or more!  I am so thankful to all the blogs out there which post all the amazing deals.
Some of the best deals I got this week are

  1. Today at Walgreens, I got 3 packages of 2 Pilot Frixion pens.  They were on sale for $1.19 each plus Walgreens had a coupon on their April Coupon Book for $1 off each making them 0.19 cents each.  Plus there was a rebate form in the back of the package for up to $4.50 when you bought 3 packages.  I paid 0.81 cents at the store and will get $4.50 back in a rebate check.  Thanks goes to Couponing to Disney 
  2. Today at Staples, I got a package of Copy Paper Staples brand.  I printed out last night a coupon to have the cashier print out a rebate form and rebate receipt.  The rebate is for the full price of the paper.  I paid $5 and will get $4.69 back in a rebate check.  I submitted it online so I saved a stamp too!  Thanks goes to Couponing to Disney and Mojo Savings
  3. Yesterday at Walgreens, I was able to upload some photos and get 20 prints FREE.  Thanks goes to Freebies 4 Mom and her guest blogger Christina at Northern Cheapskate.  I also got 2 bottles of Dawn dishwashing soap for 50 cents each and 2 bottles of Starbucks Frappuccino at 25 cents each.  Thanks goes to Couponing to Disney.
  4. At Target, I got our son 3 pairs of jeans that were on clearance for $3.24 each, two pairs of shoes that were on clearance $4.24 and $8.48, a regular price pair of shoes for $16.99 and used a Target coupon for $5 off $30 in clothing purchase.  I also got two AirWick iMotion Oils for FREE after coupon and Target coupon.  Also got 2 boxes of Success Rice I needed for the Princess and the Frog rebate and used $1 off 2 boxes coupon.  Total saved $72.54.  Total was $39.81.  Total spent out of pocket $19.81.  I used two $10 gift cards I got thru the Pharmacy with coupons.  I also got some 7th Generation products.  After coupons and Target coupons I paid 0.69 cents for one and 0.79 cents for each of the other two.  I also submitted for a $5 Rebate because I got 3.  Thanks goes to Totally Target
  5. At Publix earlier in the week, I got some groceries and paid out of pocket $15.87.  Total saved per receipt $19.01 after sales and coupons.  Thanks goes to I Heart Publix
I believe this week I stayed within budget but the goal is to stay below so I can save that extra $ to get a Laptop in the near future.
Thanks and Enjoy the savings!!

Tania

Check these posts for other great savings from other very smart people!  :o)  I linked my post to these blogs. 
Money Saving Mom
Couponing to Disney
I Heart Publix

No comments:

Post a Comment