Top Baby Blogs

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Parent Tip of the Day




I had mentioned a while back that I was going to pick a day and share some parent tips I find on Parents Magazine and other magazines as well as those people share with me.  I decided to pick Thursdays, so . . . here are a few Tips of the Day!!
  • Travel Tub : When on vacation or traveling to see Grandma, carry an inflatable baby pool to put inside the tub.  It keeps baby safe!!
  • Keep warm: I know it is Spring/Summer weather now but during the cold months this one will be helpful.  Keep your Maternity Jackets and wear them over a baby carrier to keep both you and your baby warm during an afternoon walk.
  • Diaper Bag Checklist: I like this one.  It helps my husband a lot.  Attach a luggage tag with a diaper bag checklist inserted inside.  It will help with keeping all the essentials restocked!! 
Look every Thursday for the Parent Tips of the Day.  Feel free to share your tips with us by leaving a comment.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment