Top Baby Blogs

Friday, June 4, 2010

Freebies in my Mailbox - May 24th to 29th



Here are our freebies for last week
  • Monday : Rita Monti Free can of coffee - thru Facebook
  • Tuesday : Stouffer's Pot Holder - thru their Dinner Club; a Rebate check; Pull Ups Coupons
  • Wednesday : Eucerin 3 samples and coupons - directly from them.  I had sent them an email to let them know I enjoyed the free sample I got thru Walmart and in return they sent me more free samples and some high value coupons!!  Woohoo!!
  • Thursday : Nothing
  • Friday : Dove deodorant - from Walmart; Reusable Tote from Earthbound Farms Organic Products
  • Saturday : Pampers Coupons; Sally Beauty Supply Coupon; P&G $100 in coupons from a Mail in Rebate I submitted.
Stay Tuned for more Free Samples!!
Enjoy the Savings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment