Top Baby Blogs

Monday, March 15, 2010

Yummy Beverages for Moms

These are shown in the magazine as Nonalcoholic Happy Hour Drinks.  I was curious to see the recipes and they sound very yummy so I decided to share with you.  One that I saw on the Babytalk Magazine October 2009 edition that is not on the site is a Recipe called Cosmopolitan Charade.  This recipe comes from the book titled Zero Proof Cocktails.  Find the book on my Store page, on the 3rd page. 

Here is the Recipe.
  • 1/2 cup cranberry juice cocktail
  • 1/2 cup non sugar added white grape juice
  • 2tbsp Rose's Lime Juice
  • Ice
  • Splash of orange seltzer
  • Orange slice for garnish.
It looks really yummy.  The rest of the recipes you can find at Parenting.com .

Let me know which ones you try and you like.  I will do the same. 
Enjoy!!

Tania

No comments:

Post a Comment