Top Baby Blogs

Friday, March 26, 2010

Parents Tips

Parents Magazine has a section in every issue called It Worked for Me.  In it, readers send in their parenting tips to share with other readers.  Only a few are selected for every issue.
I have been consolidating the ones that I think are very helpful.  I will be adding a Post every week called Parents Tips of the Day.  I have not picked a day yet in which I will post it on a regular basis so keep an eye out for it soon.
In the meantime, here are some tips that I would like to share with you today.

  • Look Book for Baby:  So that your baby will let you read your own magazine or book in peace, create this easy to make look book for your baby.  Cut out some pictures from magazines, newspapers, old books, etc. and slide them into sheet protectors.  Add the sheet protectors to a binder and  . . . there you go!  Baby has his/her own book!!
  • Label Maker:  I had already shared this one thru Facebook a few weeks ago but I will share it again for those readers who missed it.  Write your child's name with permanent marker on a wide rubber band.  Slip the rubber band around your child's cup (or bottle or sippy cup)  and now each child knows who's drink belongs to who.
  • Taco solution for older kids:  Soft tacos can be messy even though they are yummy.  To avoid the mess, use a mini chip bag clip to clip the top of the soft taco tortilla together.  
Look for more exciting tips to come!!  Enjoy!!
Feel free to share your Parents tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment